- Car Expenses cents per kilometre increasing from 66c to 68c from 1 July 2019.
- Immediate write off for assets <$20,000 extended to 30th June 2019.
- Purchasers of newly constructed residential premises or new subdivisions required to submit GST directly to the ATO.
- Removal of “the 10% rule” – all employees can now opt to make eligible personal concessional contributions before 30 June 2019 without needing salary sacrifice arrangements.
- Removal of the “Work Test” for superannuation members ages over 65.
ARC Accounting offers a tax estimate service for those clients who are concerned that they will have significant tax liabilities. We can also review individual personal taxation arrangements and salary packaging offerings to ensure our clients take home as much of their pay as possible.